Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Big Hello !

A Big Hello to All,

I have created this blog as to have a journal of the activities in this Learning Event. This is my first experience in a Learning Event and already I am enjoying myself immensly :)

I like meeting new people and sharing experiences together, so I was always naturally drawn to eTwinning. I am a firm believer in social networking :) Then, last year I started working as an NSS and I got to know a wonderful world of teachers who sincerely enjoy working and sharing activities together.

My aim for this course is not only to learn about new technologies, but also to be able to use that knowledge with my teachers.

I have used Blogger to create this blog for the LE because I prefare Blogger's easy to use interface. It is not my first blog using Blogger; I write regularly in my personal blog, http://teachersandcomputers.blogspot.com, where I try to review popular online tools to help other teachers learn more about technology.

Looking forward to working with you all!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment